Thursday, July 30, 2009

Update On My Dad

Well, I have been so busy that I haven’t posted the progress on my father.

Some of you know he was on his death bed the end of October, 2008. You may already know he has come back and no one is expecting him to go anywhere for a long time.

Maybe you remember that he has dementia/alzheimers disease and that the doctors said he is in the last stages and has hardly any white brain matter left.

I am hearing reports from the caregivers every day about dad remembering things. One mentioned he even remembered a DVD movie she had put in that night. A movie he had not seen for probably a month or so.

This is a man who didn’t have much of a long term memory or a short term memory for many years. He didn’t communicate much either. Well he is back and I wish his doctors would do another MRI because I bet it would look totally different!

Thank you God for MaxGXL and Dr. Keller!

No comments: